16 januari 2013

Day 16

Hey you!

It's still cold outside(and I think it will stay cold for a couple of days) so I'm wearing a warm jacket.  I really like this outfit so I think I'll wear it again on another day. Scroll down for the outfit of this day!





















I'm wearing Uggs(because it is so cold), a G-Star trousers, a black shirt with long sleeves and a jacket of fake fur. I'm also wearing a necklace and a brown belt. 

Prices of stuff which I had described before:
Uggs - €200,- 
G-Star trousers - Unknown
Black shirt - Between €15,- and €20,- 

This jacket of fake fur is really warm and soft. I borrowed it from my sister and she get it from the Primark so it is cheap anyway. I LOVE PRIMARK! I think it is very cute and you can wear it with a lot of different clothes. 

I like the color of the heart on my necklace. I think it is a really nice color and it is shiny. It looks really cute if you wear a necklace like this with a little black dress. 

I don't know where this belt is purchased, it was from my mother I think(I don't even know from who I get this belt, wow). It is just a brown belt and it looks good with every trousers or maybe with a black skirt. 

This was the post of today, see you tomorrow!

Big kiss,
Filiz

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...