15 januari 2013

Day 15

Brrrr it's freezing outside! And guess what I did? Took a picture in the snow. Yeah cool right hahaha. Scroll down for the snow photooo´s. 





















Thanks to my second photographer Lailaaa! Hi Lailaaa. LAILAAA. 

I'm wearing black boots, a bordeaux trousers, a white shirt and a black jacket. You've already seen my boots, trousers and jacket but this is a new combination of clothes :)

Here are the prices:
Boots - €25,- and I bought them on a market
Trousers - €50,- for two trousers in the Vero Moda
Jacket - I still don't know the price wooow, but it is from Outfitters Nation

I'm wearing a shirt which I've got for free from Outfitters Nation too. I don't know the price. The next time I'm wearing this shirt I'll describe what you can see on the shirt. Now it is hidden under my jacket. 

My bag is from a store whose name I don't remember.. Wow fail.. But it was very cheap though. I think it was like €20,-. I really like the shine of it. 

But I've got a lot to do today so this is the end of the post already. Ugh I hate tests so badly.. 

See you tomorrow!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...