17 januari 2013

Day 17

Helloooo everybody :)

I still can't get used to the cold. It's that correct English? Okay whatever. Today I'm wearing one of my favourite colors: PINK! Scroll down for the photo.





















I'm wearing a pink vest, a white shirt, a trousers, a sort of golden belt, and of course, I was wearing my Uggs today. They're not on the photo. What am I without my Uggs? Answer: someone with cold feet. 

This vest is from Outfitters Nation. I really like the color. It's not too bright and not too boring. I wear it with a lot of different clothes. A black skirt, a jeans, a shorts etc etc. It is also warm so it's a must have for me in the winter. 

Believe me, of all my belts I don't know where I've purchased them. I don't know why but okay, welcome in my world. I really like this belt because of the color and the shine. You can see it on the photo. 

I've already described this trousers in another post so if you want to know the price or something, go look for it! Haha :)

You can always comment tips for me for my blog, I really don't mind! See you tomorrow. 

Filiz

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...