10 januari 2013

Day 10

Hey you!

Today my connection was really annoying so it was very difficult to write a post :( But look at the bright side: I CAN post! Want to see the photo? Scroll down. Don't want to see the photo? Still scroll down. 














Today I'm wearing a black legging, a black skirt and a blue shirt. 

I've got this legging from the H&M and I don't know the price anymore but it was not expensive at all! You can find black leggings everywhere. It is always useful to have a black legging because it fits with every skirt or dress. 

This skirt is also from the H&M. I really like the stripes, I think they are very nice. It was only €10,- and you can wear it with everything!

This blue shirt was first from my sister. It is from the Mango and I think this store has very nice clothes! You can wear a shirt like this in a cool way but also in a cute way. I think my outfits is cute and cool at the same time. WOOHOO. I don't know the price of this shirt but I don't think it was very expensive. Something like €25,-?

Big sisters are always useful, especially with clothes! Haha, if you read this, i love you sis :)

I really like oversized shirts! I think they are always very nice but only if it is worn in a nice way, it  has to fit with the trousers or skirt you're wearing. 

But now I'm going to sleep, it is very late and I have a test tomorrow, AGAIN. This whole week.. So awful. Sooo I see you tomorrow!

Kiss,
Filiz


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...