09 januari 2013

Day 9

Helloooo :) I've to learn again so I'm going to post a shorty again.. But okay, scroll down for the photo!





















Today I'm wearing my bordeaux trousers from the Vero Moda and a black shirt and a jacket. This black shirt is from the Vero Moda too, just like that white shirt that I bought for €10,-. It is basic so you can wear it with everything. 

This jacket was first from my sister and she gave it to me. I think it is a very cuty jacket. I think it looks also cute with a dress with a bright color. I don't know where my sister get this jacket so I don't know the price of it. I think you can find a jacket like this in many different stores. 

I really like this outfit. I think the trousers and the jacket look cute together. 

Filiz



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...