04 januari 2013

Day 4

Heyhey!

In the post of day 3 I've told you that I'm going to write about the do's and don'ts that you wrote in the comments. But firsttt, the photo. 

And here it is!




















Today I'm wearing a black shirt with long sleeves, a skirt with floral print, a legging of cotton and leather and black boots. I'm also wearing a bracelet with a light turquoise color. I think it is cute together. 

I've got this shirt from the Coolcat. It was about €20,- and I think the fabric is very durable. You can wear a shirt like this with almost everything because it is basic. 

The skirt I'm wearing I bought in Paris, it is from the Only. There was sale yayyy, so I bought it for like €10,-! I really like floral prints but not when it looks too old-fashioned. 

This legging is from the H&M, yes I love the H&M! It was about €25,- I think. I really like the leather on the sides. You can wear a legging like this also with almost everything. 

Now the shoes, I bought this shoes on the market in Utrecht, in The Netherlands. They were like €25,- and they are really warm on the inside! You better only wear these shoes if you have a tight pants, leggings or tights otherwise it looks clumsy.

And now the do's and don'ts I've received in the comments. The next time when I ask something like this I prefer that I get more comments :)

Do's:
- Wear different kinds of fabric together.
- Put the emphasis on different body parts. 
- Wear clothes with vertical stripes, horizontal stripes make you a little thicker.

Don'ts:
- Don't wear too much colors together. 
- Don't wear a large shirt with a large trousers, it looks clumsy. 

So that's it for today, see you tomorrow!

Filiz




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...