05 januari 2013

Day 5

Daaaamn today was a day with chaos. I had a lot of things to do BUT HEY look at the bright side, here is the picture YEAAAAAH.





















Yeah that's my little niece. She's wearing a dress that I bought in Paris for her, cute right? :)

Okayyy, now my clothes. I'm wearing a dress like a shirt, I folded the bottom of the dress upwards. I bought this dress in the H&M and it was about €10,- because yeah, there was sale again! (I think it is clear that I love sale..)

The trousers that I'm wearing is from G-Star. I don't know the price because I get it as a present from my sister. Hi sister, if you read this :) 

But now I still have a lot of things to do for school, so this was the post for today. I'm sorry for the shortness. Tomorrow I'll try to post a longer post.

Big kiss!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...