13 januari 2013

Day 13

Cause today I don't feel like doing anything tudududududu. Yes, it's a lazy day at home and yes, I like lazy days. I just wanted to wear something comfortable today. Scroll down for the photo!






















Sorry for the bad quality of the photo. I'm wearing a dress with white and dark blue stripes and a black legging. And cool socks. 

I've got this dress as a present from my mother and it is from the Miss Etam. I don't know the price. I never buy clothes in this store because they don't  have so many clothes that I like. I think that this dress is nice. I really like to wear this dress with a belt around the waist. 

This black legging is from the H&M, it has leather on both sides. I already told the price of this legging in one of my other posts so if you want to know the price, search for it :) 

I like this combination of clothes because it is simple and nice at the same time. You can wear it almost everywhere I think. I guess I would do that. 

This is the post of today! Tomorrow I've got my blog for two weeks yay! See you tomorrow :)

xoxo,
Filiz


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...