27 januari 2013

Day 27

Hello bonjour hola merhaba hey!
I really like it that I´ve got views from different countries. It shows that my blog is better known than before! Sooo here is the photo of today. New day, new outfit!

















I'm wearing a dark green shirt with a black skirt and a black legging with leather on both sides. Seriously, I chose this outfit in one minute and it's not even boring. Okay it doesn't matter, I'm lazy today. And I've got crooked photo's today.

I already told about this legging, it is from the H&M and I really like the leather on both sides. It is just a black legging only better. I combine it with a lot of different skirts and dresses and I think the leather gives a additional detail to an outfit.

I'm wearing a black skirt which I've got from my mother.I don't know where she get this skirt but I know that you can buy a simple black skirt in the H&M for €5,-! You can wear it with many different shirts of course.

This shirt was first from my sister and I don't know the price or the store where she get this shirt. I like the color and the print on it, it looks a little bit like a floral print but they're not flowers. Okay I don't know what kinda print this is but it looks like floral print anyway.

Thanks for all the comments so far! I think all the compliments are very sweet. I've added a new page to my blog called: Who is Filiz? Go take a look if you didn't saw it yet and if you want it of course :)

Keep smiling!

xoxo
Filiz

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...