23 januari 2013

Day 23


Hello hello hello.

I've got a very blue outfit today. As you can see on the picture, I'm wearing a navy blue trousers, a little shirt or dress(I don't know what it is) with blue and white stripes and a cute vest with a light blue color. I think it looks very cute and that the colors fit together. Here is the photo of today.













This navy blue trousers is from the Vero Moda. I've already told this but here is the story again. Cool. I've bought two trousers for €50,-. The bordeaux one and the navy blue one. I really like this trousers because they have a zipper on the back and not on the front. That makes the difference between normal trousers and this trousers.

This shirt or dress( I still don't know what it is) is from a cute store in Paris called Jennifer. They really have nice clothes and I couldn't walk away out of that store without buying this shirt/dress thingie. It was like €25,- and I think that the fabric is very good. I think that I'm not going to wear this thing as a dress because it looks a little bit too short for me. I don't like it when a dress is TOO short. But maybe I'll change my mind. We'll see.

The vest that I'm wearing is from the Mango. It was from my sister but she didn't wore it anymore. I think it is a really cute vest, especially because of the color. It is a very light color and I don't see it very often. Maybe I'm the only one who thinks like that but okaaay.

Sooo here are a few questions. How is my blog so far? What can I change? What do you guys want me to write about? You can say it in a comment, I really appreciate that! This is it for today, I hope you liked it.

Filiz

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...