18 januari 2013

Day 18

Hi guysss.

It's weekend yay! But I still have to get up early tomorrow because I'm going to Amsterdam,  going, I'm to the AMFI, the Amsterdam Fashion Institute. Maybe I'll make a picture in Amsterdam so I can add it on my post for day 19 tomorrow. Want to see my outfit of today? Scroll down!




















I'm wearing a bordeaux vest, a skin colored legging and my black boots. I'm wearing a black dress under the long vest because it was really cold again. Wow great quality on the right side of the photo. Whatever. 

This legging is from the Zara. I think it was a little bit expensive for a legging, it was something between €35,- and €50,-. I don't remember the price, it is almost two years ago when I bought this legging. Some people wear a legging like this as a trousers and I think that looks not so nice. Especially when a legging has a color like this. It looks like you don't wear any trousers, haha!

You can't see my black dress very well so I'll describe that in another post on another day with another outfit :) 

I can't remember where my mother and I bought this vest. Anyway, I love the color of this vest. I think that bordeaux is a nice color for every kind of shirts, skirts, vests, dresses, trousers, shoes, accesories etc etc. I think it was like €30,-? 

This black boots were from the market, remember? :) They were €25,- and they are still really warm. I wear this shoes with almost every outfit.

This is the post of today! Keep sharing my blog :)

xoxo
Filiz

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...