24 januari 2013

Day 24

Hello guyssss.

Today I had a very busy day at school because of a presentation that I had to give with Sureyya. It went very well! I had two outfits today and I chose for the second one, the outfit for the presentation. Scroll down for the photo!






















I'm wearing a G-Star trousers, a red shirt with PvdA on it, Uggs and a black jacket. I'm also wearing a white cap. 

Sooo, our presentation was about voting behavior and we thought it was nice to wear a shirt of a political party. We chose the PvdA. You can get this shirt for €5,- but we get it for free. 

The G-Star trousers was like €45,- with sale. I think it is about €180,- without sale. Not so cheap for a trousers but it is a brand so I understand it.  

This jacket is from Outfitters Nation. I get it for free so I don't know the price. I already described this jacket but I'll say it again: I really like the shiny things on the shoulders :) 

This cap is from the Vero Moda and it was €10,-. I like it because it is a little bit too big and I think that looks very cute. 

My uggs were €200,- and I have these for almost a year. They're still very warm and the quality is very good I think. 

Thanks for reading!

xoxo


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...