14 januari 2013

Day 14

Yayyy I've got my blog for two weeks today! Party. I really like the outfit that I'm wearing today because of the bright colors in my blouse. Scroll dooooown for the photo :)





Thanks to my favourite photographer Sureyya!

I'm wearing a black legging, a black skirt, a bright colored blouse and a denim jacket. I already told about the legging, skirt and jacket so I'm going to describe more about my blouse!

A black legging and a black skirt are very handy to have in your closet. You can combinate it with many different things like a cute blouse or a warm sweater. 

I think that a denim jacket looks very nice with a denim jeans! It is very denim, haha, but it still looks nice. It is also nice with a bright colored shirt under the jacket. I think you'll see it in one of my posts later. 

Oh em gee, I'm so in love with this blouse! I really like the bright colors and you don't see blouses like this very often. I bought it on a little market in Turkey and it was so cheap! Guess the price before you read further. Think think think think. I don't know what you were thinking but it was only 20 ytl! That is like €10,-. I just had to buy it. Bright color addict here! 

This is it for todayyy, see you tomorrow :)

xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...