22 januari 2013

Day 22

Hey you :)

I was too lazy to grab a good outfit for today, so I look like this. HAHA amazing. I had two photographers today, Suzan en Laura. Thanks to you girls! If you click on their name you can go to their sites. 
























Soooo, I'm wearing a red trousers, a black shirt with long sleeves and a big warm black vest. And yeah there are my earmuffs and my Uggs again! 

This red trousers is from the Vero Moda and there was discount if you bought two trousers. I bought this one and a brown one and they were €25,- together. I really like the color red. 

My black shirt with long sleeves is from the Coolcat. It was like €20,-? I don't know the exactly price anymore. You can wear it with everything because it is basic. That's a little bit logical but okay. 

I really don't know from who this vest is or where it is bought. I saw it in my closet and I thought 'Okay it's warm, let's wear it'. I think it is a very cute vest and you can wear it also with everything. 

This is it for today, go check the site of my two friends, it takes almost no effort! See you tomorrow. 

xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...