02 januari 2013

Day 2

Wooow! I get so many views yesterday, thanks guys! Sooo, this is the second post with a photo, I'm exciteddd.

I don't have so many clothes so it's clear that you'll see the same clothes sometimes. I'll try to make different combinations because I don't like to wear the same clothes as the day before. If I really like a combination of clothes I'll put it on again. 

Aaaand here is the photo!





















I'm wearing a baggy gray trousers and a bright blue shirt. I bought these trousers in a market. Most people will think 'Huh market? Do they have nice clothes their?' I'll tell you, YES THEY HAVE, and it is also not so expensive. I don't know the exactly price anymore but I think it was about €20,- or something. 

The shirt that I'm wearing is from the Vero Moda. I really like the color because it is bright. You can wear this shirt with almost everything, a trousers, a skirt, etc. I bought this shirt a year ago and I think it was between €15,- and €25,-. As you can see there is a part on the back of my shirt where you can see my back a little. It is lace and I think it is pretty. 

The white bracelet with the black stripes was from my sister and I don't know the price. I think you can find it in every single store.  And I know, I've got cool socks. 

Today is a lazy day at home so I just grabbed clothes out of the closet. You don't have to make so much effort to look simple and good. You also don't have to think so much. Lazy day, lazy thoughts, lazy me. 

That's it for today! You also can take a look at a blog of a friend of mine, click on Laura and my superpowers will bring you to her. I'll see you guys tomorrow. You can leave a comment by each post and uhm, don't forget to leave a comment :)

Kisses,
Filiz

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...