28 januari 2013

Day 28

Ughhhh I have so much to do for school! It's time for a quick post. Again. Scroll down for the photo of todaaaaay! Lalalalala.


I'm wearing a navy blue trousers, a striped shirt with the colors white and a kinda pink and a denim jacket.

Pricesss
Trousers: Vero Moda, €25,-
Striped shirt: H&M, €3,-
Denim jacket: (Still unknown.)

I think this is a simple but cute outfit. Everything has a dark color unless the shirt and I think that looks nice! I love to vary with colors :)

That day when I went to Amsterdam and when I bought this shirt with stripes, WOW. I was shocked about the price haha! I had to buy this shirt because it is sooo cute. It is so cheap, for such a cute shirt. I loooove the H&M. With sale or without sale, H&M is one of my favourite stores.

This is the post of today, I know it is a shorty but I have so much to do right know :(

xoxo
Filiz

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...