11 januari 2013

Day 11

Yaaaay I kinda fixed the connection with my wi-fi but it is still a douchebag. I've made my post of day 10 so take a look! For the outfit of today, scroll downnnn. 



















Thanks to Sureyya for this fotoshoot in our school haha! 

Oh yeah another sweater with glitters woohoo glitters glitters glitters! As you can see I'm wearing a sweater with a navy blue trousers and my Uggs. 

I've got this sweater from my niece and she bought it in Turkey. It has nice details on the shoulders as you can see on the photo. I don't know the price but I think it is not over €30,-. 

This trousers is the same as my bordeaux trousers, I bought them at the same time in the Vero Moda. I told it earlier, it fits very well! I really like the color and you can combinate it with a lot of colors. I bought this two trousers from the Vero Moda for €50,- and I'm really happy that I did!

My Uggs were wet from the rain longer than a week ago and you still can see that they're wet! I really need to spray them when they are dry again. I think Uggs fit well with these trousers because of the colors. I think navy blue and grey look nice together. 

Oh em gee, this week is finally over! I think that people of my class will think the same :) We had so many tests this week.. UGH. But it's over now so stay positive Filiz, stay positive. 

This is it for today, God bless my connection! :)

Filiz

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...