20 januari 2013

Day 20

Hey youuu :)

Today I'm wearing clothes of my sister and she didn't even knew it until she saw me. I'm a badass! Okay joke. But here is the photo. 












I'm wearing a warm sweater, a jogging pants with bats on it, my Uggs and those cool earmuffs. I think I'm in love with these things.

This sweater is from the Mango(I saw it on the label). I think it is a cute sweater, I like the colors together. It is nice to wear it when it is very cold. 

Nananana Batman. I don't know where my sister get this pants but I know the price: €110,-. Oh my God. I really like the color of this pants, I don't see this color very often. 

This earmuffs are so cool wooow. I really like them and they are SO warm. Seriously, go get these things! I think you can find earmuffs in almost every store with clothes. I saw them everywhere in Amsterdam! 

I said that I was going to take a photo of myself in Amsterdam so here it is :) 





















I hope you enjoyed my post!

xoxo
Filiz

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...