25 januari 2013

Day 25

Hello you!

I really like my outfit of today. I'm wearing a jeans, a red and white checkered blouse and a denim jacket. I think it looks very nice together. Scroll down for the photo!


















This jeans was from the La Chica and it was between €15,- and €25,-. I don't know it exactly. I think that I'm going to this store very soon! I like those four buttons on it. You can wear a jeans with everything of course :)

Denim is a very nice fabric for a jacket. I really like this jacket! I also see many denim blouses nowadays and I think that looks very cute. I think I'm going to buy a blouse like that too. I need new clothes anyway. 

This blouse, SO CUTE! I wear it with a jeans, with a short skirt, with a long skirt, with a short trousers, I wear it with everything! I don't know where I get this blouse because I cut of the label.. I think it was from the H&M but I'm not sure(logical). It was not so expensive, anyway under the €25,-. I think it is a very cute blouse and as you can read, I combine it with everything. You'll see it in a later post. 

I think this outfit will look really nice with high heels, especially with red high heels because you can see this color in the blouse. Black heels will fit also with this outfit. 

This is the post of today! See you tomorrow. 

Kisses!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...