03 januari 2013

Day 3

Hey you!

If you can't read English very well you can scroll down down down and then you can see a translate  bar so that you can translate the whole site. You can also see 'Share it' and if you want, you can share my blog with your friends or family or pets or teachers or I don't even care, just share :)

I think I'm going to change the look of my blog because I think this look is a little bit boring. I'm not sure yet but we'll see! If you want you can give me tips for colors, I'll appreciate that.

Scroll down for the photooo. And please don't look to the crease underneath my dress. Okay now you'll do it anyway. I don't care okay :( 




















Today I'm wearing a legging with on the knees a soft piece of cloth, I think it's suede. I've got this legging from the H&M and it was about € 20, -. Some clothes I bought last year so I don't know the price exactly.

As you can see I'm wearing a striped dress with long sleeves, also from the H&M. This dress was about €15, -. I think it is cute with the legging. You can wear a dress like this with almost everything. You can wear it with a tregging, with a legging and also with a panty. You can also vary with shoes. High heels, sneakers, Uggs, snowboots, whatever you want. And yeah, I wear this outfit with Uggs. 

Oh oh oh! I've got an idea. If you tell me(in a comment of course) what you think that are do's and don'ts, I'll write that in my next post! Good idea or not? Tell me :)

See you guys tomorrow! 

xxx,
Filiz

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...