26 januari 2013

Day 26

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.. Yeah it's still snowing here in the Netherlands. I'm wearing a bordeaux trousers and a dark green shirt with lace on it. Here is the photo!














This trousers and this shirt are both from the Vero Moda. I think this store has always very nice clothes. It is also not so expensive. This outfit costs €50,- because the trousers is €25,- and the shirt is €25,-. Yes I can calculate. I really like the colors together, it is at the dark side but it looks nice. Normally I don't like it so much when all the clothes that I'm wearing are dark but I think it looks good with this outfit. 

I really like this outfit, it is a cute outfit and I think you can wear it in every situation. In a restaurant, at school, at work, on a date etc etc etc :)

I think I'm going to post a wish list but I don't know when I'm going to do that. If you know another nice thing for me to post: let me know!

Smile, peace and love 
Filiz

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...