21 januari 2013

Day 21

Hello hello helloooo!

I've bought a new trousers yesterday in Amsterdam and I really LOVE it. Here is the photo of today. 
















Sooo, I'm wearing my new trousers, my glitter sweater and my Uggs. Of course I was wearing a coat but I thought, it is better for the photo to take my coat of. YOLO. I like this outfit!

I've bought this trousers in the H&M. It was only €20,-! I had to buy it. Seriously. There are many different shapes on this trousers and I like that. The two colors of this trousers look really cute together. I think I'm going to wear this trousers a lot with many different shirts :).

This sweater was €20,- and also from the H&M. Damn I love that store. I have a lot of clothes from the H&M. 

I want new shoes for in the winter! My Uggs are okay but I still want new shoes. Ugh. 

This is the post of today, it was a little bit short but I hope you enjoyed it :)

xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...