29 januari 2013

Day 29

Hey hey!

It's time for something different so here is a photo of me and Nika, one of my lovely friends :)












Today in the morning
We saw each other and we thought: HEY OMG WE HAVE ALMOST THE SAME OUTFIT! And then I thought, maybe it is nice to put a photo on my blog of us two! We're wearing a black blouse, a jeans, Timberlands and Uggs.

My outfit
Blouse: Vero Moda, something like €25,-
Jeans: I don't know the price but you can buy jeans everywhere duhhh.
Uggs: Uggs store, €200,-

Outfit of Nika
Blouse: Zara, €39,95
Jeans: Zara, €29,95
Timberlands: Amigo, €190,-

I think these two outfits are very simple and cute at the same time. I like the beads on my blouse, they are just a cute detail on it. The leather on Nika's blouse is very nice. A few little parts leather on a blouse and it makes a blouse looks even nicer!

You can see that shoes make a big difference in an outfit. Timberlands can make this outfit very tough and Uggs can make this outfit girly(I think). I think this outfit will be even better with high black heels!

This is the post of today, I hope you liked it!

xoxo
Filiz

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...