08 januari 2013

Day 8

Damn, I'm really tired after today. I had two exams at school and one exam after school. My head looks really tired so you won't see my head in the photo :) Scroll downnn!






















Today I'm wearing my G-Star jeans and a striped shirt. You can wear a black jeans with almost everything. I wear it with a lot of different shirts. 

This shirt I've got from the H&M and it was like €20,-? I really like the colors together. I wear a shirt like this with a skirt too, you'll see that later I think. 

I'm really busy with school this week but I'll try to post a nice post every day. 

You don't have to spend a lot of money to have nice clothes. You only have to look in many different stores to find something that is not so expensive. Patience is important! 

Filiz


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...