07 januari 2013

Day 7

I'm busy learning right now so I'm going to post very quickly! Scroll down for the photo.






















Today I'm wearing a red trousers and a light brown sweater with glitters OH YEAH GLITTERS EVERYWHERE. You know I love glitters.

 I've got this red trousers from the Only for €15,-. I really like the color because it is very bright. I think that you can wear every kind of shirt with this trousers, unless a red shirt because it will make you too red and too red is just.. Too red. 

This sweater I've got from the H&M for €20,-. It is really warm and I'm so happy that I've purchased this sweater. 

I think this outfit is very nice for the winter because the red color reminds me of Christmas and the  glitters reminds me of NYE and sometimes I'm really weird. But okay.

So this is the post of today and now I'm going to do my homework again. Wish me luck! 

Kisses,
Filiz

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...