19 januari 2013

Day 19

Hey guys!

Today I went to the Amsterdam Fashion Institute and the Hogeschool van Amsterdam, in Amsterdam of course. It was an interesting experience. I'm still not sure about what I'm going to study next year. Now I'm at my sister's place, she lives in Amsterdam. She has a lovely house! Tomorrow I'm going to try to make a nice photo in Amsterdam but I don't know if there is a possibility to do that. I couldn't take a good photo today because the battery of my Blackberry was a little bitch today. Nevermind, here is the photo of today :)






















I'm wearing my G-Star trousers, a shirt with black and white stripes and a little black jacket. I think it's a cute outfit for every situation. 

I told you about the trousers already so I'm going to talk about the shirt and the little black jacket today.

I've got this shirt from the H&M. There was sale when I bought it a year ago yaaay. It was just 10,-. I like the black stripes on the shirt. There are different stripes on the sleeves of the shirt. I like to wear this shirt with a black skirt. You can wear it really classy or cool and it looks also cute at the same time. 

I don't remember where I get this little black jacket but you can find it in every single store with nice clothes. I wear it with almost everything and with every color. It looks nice in every single way. You can wear a jacket like this in different ways. You can leave the buttons open or you can close them. I vary with that. 

These earmuffs with leopard print are from my sister. I think it looks very cute haha :)
Sooo this is the post of today, I hope you guys enjoy my posts! 

xoxo
Filiz

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...