06 januari 2013

Day 6

Hellooooo :)

Today I'm going to write a longer post than yesterday. Well, I'm going to try it. Scroll down for the photo!























I'm wearing a jeans, a white shirt and a black jacket. I think it looks good, otherwise I would'nt wear this outfit but okay. 

I've got this jeans from a store called La Chica. It was about €20,-. The quality of the clothes is good and the clothes are not even that expensive. When I bought this jeans they gave me a nail varnish for free because it was the first week that the store was open. I LOVE FREE THINGS WOOHOO. 

This shirt I bought in Vero Moda. It is just a basic shirt and it was about €10,-. 

The jacket that I'm wearing is from Outfitters Nation. I got it for free so I don't know the price. There are glitters on the shoulders of this jacket and I really like glitters! A jacket like this looks cute with a dress and high heels.

Today is the last day of my vacation, and tomorrow I'm going to hell again. Yes I'm talking about school. SO MUCH TO DO FOR SCHOOL, IT'S NOT NORMAL. I'm really happy when I'm graduated. 

This post is a little bit longer than the post of day 5 yayyy! But okay see you later xoxo. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...