12 januari 2013

Day 12

Heyhey :)

I really like to see my views everyday, it motivates me or something like that hahaha. I need to go shopping as soon as possible oh my goddd. I need new clothes. Okay scroll down for the photo of today! 






















I don't have any make-up on my face but I don't care. It was pretty cold outside today but I still make a photo outside without a jacket. I'm die hard! 

Today I'm wearing a dark green shirt with a kind of lace everywhere. I really like the color. I've got this shirt from the Vero Moda and it was €25,-. This shirt looks also nice with my bordeaux trousers. I'm in love with the sleeves because of the lace. 

I'm wearing a jeans which I've bought in the Only. It was €40,- and it fits very good. It is one of my favorite jeans! It has three buttons and I think that's a nice detail. 

And there are my Uggs again. I've got this little handbag as a present from my niece. I think it is very cute! I see this color not so often. I don't know the price and I don't know where she purchased it. 

This cap is from the Vero Moda and it was like €10,-. I really like the white color.

This was it for today! Thanks for watching and see you tomorrow :)

xoxo,
Filiz

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...